Dan Jennings offers personal trading lessons for all levels of traders from beginners to experts.
your monthly returns.
The training sessions are designed for those who wish to gain a more in-depth understanding about the world of trading in general, including both technical and fundamental analysis and to learn how to use a rules-based trading system to optimize
- Learn how to choose the right currency pairs for your
- Learn to track the market using technical analysis
- Develop your personalized trading performance benchmarks
- Practice strategy execution with real time data
- Identify ideal entry and exit points, by learning how to determine
strong support and resistance levels.
- Using specific charting indicators to maximize profits on each trade
- In-depth understanding about market trends
- The psychology behind trading
and how human emotions cause massive losses.
- Own strategy review, and using a discipline rules based trading system (plan) to determine the highest potential trades
- Using specific charting indicators to maximize profits on each trade.
- Long-term investment paths.
In order to determine whether you are qualified for the 1-on-1 session,
please fill in your details.
About Dan Jennings
Chief Market Strategist
- BA in Business Administration
- MBA from IVY League University
- 24+ years of experience
- Full-time professional trader with 16 years of experience as a proprietary trader on Wall Street
- Wide forex coaching/mentoring experience
The trading platform used in the personal sessions is provided by UBCFX.
UBCFX, or United Brokers Collaboration, is a professional brokerage initially
established by independent traders, joined together with an aim to provide a unique environment for traders all over the world.